Tuesday 2 September 2014

Window Cleaner

8"x6" Oil on gessoboard
$90 with display easel
 Ordinary People

This guy cleaning windows was actually up on a hydraulic lift, so it was a great opportunity for a photo! I have been carrying my camera everywhere with me since I decided on the theme of ordinary people. There are subjects everywhere that I probably would not have have noticed before...great fun! The colors in this are not very good it seems to be too blue...this is the best I could get it!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great way to really immerse yourself in something new. This is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You many get this comment twice... hit the wrong button. Only giving out my FAVORITES award to 30/30 paintings that pop out to me. Your work has popped two days in a row! Keep it up, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments, I love reading them...they keep me inspired!