Sunday 9 February 2014

No Bull

6"x6" oil on gessoboard
$90 +s/h
Click here to purchase

I like painting animals close up and trying to capture the expression in their eyes....this is another one where the title came to me before I painted it! He looks pretty serious about something...could be me with the camera telling him to smile!! 
This looks better in real life...I spent a lot of time trying to get a good image and it only seems to be on my blog that I have trouble...so frustrating!!!  This was the best I could do!









3 comments:

  1. It looks great to me Karen! the shine on his nose is fantastic and you've captured so much expression in his eyes. Beautiful!
    How is the house going? Any luck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes are amazing I can feel him looking at me! Love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glare of this cow , well done !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments, I love reading them...they keep me inspired!