Monday 30 July 2012

Tree Bouquet

6"x6" Oil on board
SOLD

I have been slow with posting...trying to finish paintings for exhibitions, one of them here at my gallery, Sept 8th-22nd.... six of us exhibiting, 4 painters and 2 potters....will be fun!!
This  part of the Estuary has a lot of  Eucalyptus trees, I like their shape and they look extra special with the hills as a backdrop...a bouquet came to mind when I saw this! It's another favourite area of mine and it's only about 10 minutes walk  from my house!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Karen and the title is great, I like the layering of greens here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary, photo is a bit fuzzy, tried to get a better one...looks better in life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments, I love reading them...they keep me inspired!