Monday 4 May 2015

Recap of April Paintings

April-2015

There seems to be a green theme going on in last months paintings... my favorite colors are green and violet and I think it definitely shows here!!
I have finished two larger works, two studies  and now onto another big one... so things are moving in the right direction at last!!


I was very happy to have my painting 'Sauce Bottles' selected for FASO's Fav 15% in the March Boldbrush Competition, it's a nice surprise and helps keep me painting!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your green theme! They are all beautiful. Congrats on the bold brush selection. It's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green never looked so good, Karen! And congratulations on the Boldbrush Competition. The selection committee has good taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news to be selected for the Boldbruch Competition. The Sauce Bottles is a superb painting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments, I love reading them...they keep me inspired!