Wednesday 15 October 2014

Seagulls

70x40cm (27"x16") Oil on canvas

This is a biggie compared to what I have been painting for the last year! It is for an exhibition in December.... I did start this last year but had to put it aside because we were moving house. A big thank you to Matt Kemp  a photographer from Sydney, Australia for allowing me to use his fantastic photo... I loved painting it!!  Take a look at his beautiful photography at  http://www.mattkemp.com/
I have more big ones to do for the exhibition and all going well  some small daily ones as well!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so super. Good luck on the exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! I always appreciate hearing for you . Love this painting ! Congratulations on 30 in 30 days, such a great accomplishment ! Best wishes for the exhibition in December .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments, I love reading them...they keep me inspired!