Thursday 23 October 2014

Blue Matches

6"x6" Oil on gessoboard
$90 + s/h

Nearly back to normal again!! Most of the house renovations are finished at last! The builders start my studio next week...I will be so glad to have some space! 
I've had this box of matches sitting around for ages, it's the first time I've seen blue ones, I have no idea where it came from but love painting closeups and reflections... my glass palette has become ideal  to sit still life subjects on!!
I'm busy doing a few larger paintings but will always love doing my small ones and will fit them in whenever I have time.


1 comment:

  1. I love this and I think I love the hint of a reflection the most. You are so good at all the nuances.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments, I love reading them...they keep me inspired!